Job Opportunities as of August 2019
- Responsible for the detailed design of system, planning, coding, testing, writing and maintenance of Document Management Software
- Participates in the definition of requirements for proposed systems or systems revision
- Assists in developing record layouts, diagrams, and charts showing flow of data and relationship of elements in the system
- Analyzes, recommends, develops, designs, formulates, writes, tests, installs, and maintains automation programs to streamline production and operations tasks by way of coordinating with Production Team
- Ensures that programs and documentation are kept up to date at all times, and gathers feedback to further improve the programs
- Composes User Manuals related to designed programs
- Performs other related functions as may be required
- Graduate of any 4-year IT related courses
- With atleast 2-5 years of related experience
- Must understand systems architecture and be able to undertake structured analysis of an application in order to prepare customer-specific solutions
- Familiar with computer operating systems specifically Visual-basic (VB), networks, and database structure
- Should be able to code in .NET, Java, PhP, ASP among other languages and should be able to develop applications in both web and desktop environments
- Background/experience in a Printing/publishing company is an advantage
- 1 Full time/Probationary post available
Back To Top
- Assists the Production/Project Manager in leading the project team for integrating functional/operational resource toward the achievement of project goals.
- Analyzes and reports on the performance of the work group, and suggest corrective action to ensure performance standards and business objectives are met.
- Creates project documentations and manage archiving of such documentations
- Job may require travelling to Customer Premises nationwide to perform site visit as part of Project and Customer Management
- Conducts Training to Customers and Production / Project Personnel as may be deemed necessary
- Constantly monitors project performances, by conducting project audits, specifically on Production Processes as well as Cost Budgets
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
- Graduate of courses or field of studies related to Engineering, IT, Mathematics, Management or any related discipline
- With at least 5-8 years meaningful experience and competency in Project Management specifically in handling Large –Scale complex Document Management and Digitization Projects
- Conversant and proficient in communicating both oral and written in the English language.
- Must be able to relate well with different levels of personnel in the organization.
- Must be well versed in using Microsoft Office Tools , e.g., Excel, Word, Powerpoint and other Project Management tools
Back To Top
- Will be responsible in general accounting, profit and loss analysis and auditing task.
- Responsible for Check request payment, check preparation and preparation for BIR and Government payment
- Will generate weekly AR report
- Encoding of collection to the system
- Will do account / bank reconciliation
- Other task that may be assigned from time to time
- Graduate of Accounting; CPA
- Candidate must be FEMALE;
- Must be well-versed in MS Excel.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino.
- Applicants must be willing to work at Yakal Street, San Antonio Village, Makati City
- Preferably 2-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or General Accounting.
- Background / Experience in a Printing/Publishing company an advantage
- 2 Full-Time / Probationary position(s) available.
- Must be able to start working ASAP.
Back To Top